That was the unholy thought I had yesterday at church. While getting ready for church, I was thinking about how nice it has been to not have callings requiring us to be so involved in our ward.
I play the organ for sacrament mtg. and that's all, and it's great.
Right before leaving to go to church, we get a phone call to come a few minutes early to talk with the bishop. I thought it was probably a calling for Cub Scouts.
Eeeeeeee--incorrect! Relief Society President--what?? (insert unholy thought).
So much for not being involved in the ward and everyone's business.
(Now, does the bishop really want a RS president that says CR#P?)
6 comments:
I think you are the perfect rs pres.; cr#p and all things unholy! This is coming from a self-proclaimed expert on amazing rs presidents. The women in your ward are so lucky/blessed to have you. I was actually thinking the other day that I need to learn how to play piano because my dream calling is primary pianist.....
I was RS prez and I say words worse than Cr#p. You will do an awesome job.
You will do an awesome job, Heidi. I am so proud of both you and Holly for being so capable and worthy of such a calling. I shall remember you in my prayers.
I know for a fact that the bishop's wife says cr#p all the time!!! I think you're going to do an awesome job too!!
Well, you will be perfect because you say CR#P just like all the rest of us! Ha ha! Some of us might even say worse at times...ha ha! I sure appreciated your visit yesterday. It was good to see you! I secretly hope I get your old calling...ha ha!
At least you didnt say oh s**t. That would have been way worse. We congrats and condolences (sp). I know you will be amazing!
Post a Comment