Gavin turned 15 months yesterday. He weighs 22 lbs. and is 30 inches tall (15th percentile). He seems to have grown and developed a lot these three months since his birthday. He's running and climbing and exerting his will. He loves to climb up on the couch and sit. He jabbers all the time. He tends to favor his left hand--throwing, coloring, etc, so we think he'll be another lefty. That makes three for our family. His favorite food is strawberries. Generally he'll eat whatever we give him, although he tends not to eat much of breads and cereals. He loves to play outside, especially anything to do with water. 
3 comments:
Gavin certainly is growing up fast! Royal really enjoyed his visit on Thursday.
I think it is fitting that Gavin is wearing his Snowbird shirt the week of Snowbird. He looks so handsome.
He's so cute!!! I love the 1st picture of him. I love this age. It's fun to see their little personalities really come alive.
Post a Comment