Robert and I got back a week or so ago from Europe. While there we were able to visit the two places I lived in Germany. I will gradually document the rest of our trip but that's almost 400 pictures to go through. The photos on this post are mainly for my family to appreciate.
Here's our apartment building: 353 E-3 Rottendorfer Strasse. The university of Wurzburg is using the buildings for student housing.
Our apartment building entrance
The green bubble between the buildings. It has now been moved closer to the playground and is used to store the bikes/mopeds of the university students that live in the buildings.
The spot in the playground fence that had a hole for us to go through in order to play "behind the fence". The hole is no longer there.
Standing in front of my elementary school. We were completely surprised that the sign was still there. The school is now used by the university.
The gate to enter Leighton Barracks. It is closed up and not being used right now.
The Leighton Chapel were my sister, Holly, and brother, Owen, were baptized.
The entrance to our chapel--where we went to church. It was/is an apartment building.
Our house in Hanau,Germany--another place we were stationed.
1 comment:
These are great photos, Heidi. I am glad you were able to get "on post." So many changes! I remember when the tree in front of our building was just a sapling struggling to survive in a tangle of bushes.
Post a Comment