Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Thanksgiving Break

We spent our Thanksgiving holiday with Robert's folks and brother in Leavenworth.  That being said, you'd think I would have taken pictures of grandparents, the turkey. 
Nope!  Either it didn't occur to me or I just wasn't thinking.  Instead I took pictures of the boys playing at the park to get some of their wiggles out while waiting for said turkey to cook. 



So, besides the park, the Thanksgiving meal, and Adam's birthday celebrations, we did a few other things too on our trip.  Robert and I spent Friday shopping.  And boy, did we spend a lot of money.  Much more than we usually do on Black Friday.  But, it was fun and we got lots of christmas shopping done.  On Saturday we went to the KC temple.  It's so nice to have a temple there.  The boys spent a lot of their time playing with Grandma's kittens she is adopting out.  Matt and Gavin were constantly with the cats and talking about the cats.  Another great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Annie said...

So glad you had a good time!

Susan said...

It all sounds so fun! Glad you had a good trip.