Monday, May 13, 2013

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter weekend.  Friday evening we drove up to Denver for a ward temple trip.  We had fun at the hotel with our friends.  The kids especially enjoyed the pool.  Saturday morning I went early to the temple and got to do some ordinances for Robert's cousin, who had passed away a couple of years ago.  That was a very special experience for me.  I really felt blessed to have that opportunity.  Then Robert took his turn and did the endowments for his great grandfather.  While he was at the temple, I took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese.  Everyone in our ward then met for lunch at a buffet.  We got home late, but not too late for the Easter Bunny to come.
 


 Matt left a note for the Easter Bunny.  It said,
          "Dear Easter Bunny,
           Can you leave me some extra peeps because I love peeps."
                                        Matt

 Matt got double the amount of peeps.  In addition, he ended up sneakily eating Adam and Gavin's peeps, too.



No comments: