Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's a Bird....It's a Plane....

It's SUPER BOYS!!! My dear friend and college roommate, Angela Ramey-Lunt came to visit me this weekend. She's very crafty, to put it lightly, and made the boys capes with their initials. They have had great fun with them.




Angela and I were roommates at Eastern Arizona College for 18 months.....and then she got married on me. :) However, we've always kept in contact and tend to see each other every couple of years. She's one of those friends that I'll always have and really can't imagine not sharing our lives with one another. Heck, if she's willing to come out to western Kansas, you know she's a great friend.


4 comments:

Holly said...

Now they have super capes to go with their super wedgies that I am going to give them.

Andrea said...

I love the pics of them flying! Very cute. It's nice to have such a good friend.
And congrats to you and Adam on your awards!
(Ok, you know how they have you the word verification at the bottom? My word was nootira. I think it's funny when it's a word you can actually say. :) ) I should make up a definition.
nootira - a cow wearing a tiara.

Kim said...

Fun capes - and Heidi you definitely are looking fit, nice picture.

Alexis said...

Those are terrific action shots! Super Matt! Super Adam!