Sunday, July 5, 2009
**Warning--lots of complaining ahead**
Have you ever had a week that when you look back on it, the only thing you can think is, "that was a cra*py week". Thank goodness it's over. We got in a wreck on Monday. The car still works but now we're not sure if we can drive it to Kansas City on Friday. Our insurance agent has been MIA and hasn't told us if it's a problem to take it up there. If we can't take it, we've either got to buy another car or rent one in the next four days. All summer activities were on break this week, which means Adam was home and bored out of his mind. So, as you can guess, there was constant teasing and fighting between the boys. Which just led me to believe that I have no control or parenting skills. And since we're down to one car, Rob used it to go to work so the boys and I have a serious case of cabin fever. And then, Thursday night I came down with a cold. And so, that's my pathetic life. At least I have Saturday to look forward to--we'll be in Miami Beach....for two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm sorry that you had a bad week, I hope that things perk up and that you get everything figured out before you to Miami.
Sorry, your week stunk. if you guys need to get out, we can come by and drive.
You ARE a good mother, Heidi. In fact, just the other day I was telling Royal what a great mother you are. You are smart, loving, and creative. Think of the fun party you gave Matt, and helping Adam to have his lemonade stand at your garage sale. Just look back on your blog entries and you will see!
I am so glad to know that someone elses kids fight like that and get cabin fever too! I REALLY hope that your car situation gets resolved SOON. Keep smiling!
Love Angelina
Post a Comment