Thursday, September 17, 2009

FHE-part 2

Adam and Matt have REALLY gotten into this "Home Alone" movie. They've watched it a number of times now. Too bad it's due back at the store today. Adam is secretly drawing up his own "battle plan". It has a diagram of our house and the boobytraps for each room. He doesn't want Rob and I to know about it but I saw it in his closet. Matt has been quoting the lines from the movie. He has a particular favorite. All day yesterday he was saying in his little 4 year old, gangster voice, "Keep the change, you filthy animal". It cracks me up.

2 comments:

Angela said...

soooooo cute you gotta love boys!!

Alexis said...

Ah, I can see Evan repeating lines already. My mom taught him to say "Hi Gorgeous!" It's pretty cute in his little voice. And while I was changing his diaper, he starting saying, "ooh gwoss, gwoss" (gross). Guess I've voice my opinion about that particular task, huh?