Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I've been a bit MIA. Last week I had really bad allergies and I felt so drained. I never had allergies until moving to southwest Kansas. We've got so much stuff in the air here--cow manure and dander, hay, weeds, multiple harvests of multiple crops, etc. It's killing me. We've also been working on our laundry room. It's a big space, about 120 sq. ft. We painted the walls, trim, cupboards, shelves and doors and changed the hardware.
Yesterday we took Adam and Matt down to the new waterpark in Liberal again. It was the last day to be opened for the season. This Saturday we're planning on going to the Kansas State Fair.
Primary is going fine. To me it feels very routine. I've had this same calling four times in the past six years. I'm trying to be excited about it, but it's a struggle occasionally. I was released from being the choir pianist. So, it is nice to be down to one calling. Six months ago, I had four (and that's not counting VT).

2 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds like it's time to move. Seriously, sorry to hear about the allergies. I know just how you feel -- it's miserable.

Owen said...

You should check out singulair. It has worked wonders for my allergies. It works so well that I sometimes forget to take it. It is a prescription, so you'll have to talk to your doctor about it - with my insurance, it is about $30 for a bottle of 30.