Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Trails & Happy Times

Here are some of our newest photos. I'm a bit late, and perhaps a bit lazy, but at least they're here. Adam has been thrilled to be taking piano lessons. Nearly everyday after school he asks if he can have another lesson. Sometimes I have time and sometimes I don't. On those days that I don't have time, he asks if he can teach himself. He's doing quite well. He has now started "teaching" Matthew, which they are both very excited about. I love the photo above--they both look so cute.

Here's Adam riding one of Aunt Kim's horses. I didn't think Adam would want to do this because he has an issue with germs & animals. He really enjoyed it, though.


Matt didn't want to ride the horse but he was definitely curious as to what they were eating and drinking.


St. Nicholas visited our house the night of December 6th and filled the boys' shoes with goodies. It such a fun tradition that we adopted from living in Europe as children.


1 comment:

Susan said...

Love the photos! Glad you are keeping up the St. Nicholas tradition -- to me, in spite of what is in the stores, Dec. 6 is when the Christmas holidays really begin.