I'm so crafty............I (unexpectedly) create people!
ETA is May 17th (happens to be our anniversary).
Final product is a boy! (thank goodness I don't have to buy a bunch of new clothes)
This was so completely not planned. To be honest, I'm still in shock and can't completely believe I'm pregnant--even though I've had 16 weeks to process it. And I never thought I'd be having a baby at 36. So, how's that for a shock. It was the surprise of the century for us.
As for other news, Adam has been tested and put into the gifted program at school. Typically the students don't start this until the 3rd grade. However, the 1st grade curriculum was simply not challenging Adam at all. We're really glad and grateful his teacher and school recognized his need for something more demanding. Since he's the only 1st grader in the program, he'll have one-on-one instruction with the gifted teacher each week.
Rob is off to Topeka for the next few days on a business trip. We just got back on Sunday and now he's gone again.
All & all, it's been quite a week.....and it's only Wednesday.
12 comments:
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've kept this a secret for at least two months!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you going to try for a girl next? Just kidding!
What?!?!?!?!?!?!? Wow, I would have never guessed that at all. Congrats!! That is really exciting, what do the boys think of it? Yay, you get to have three boys like me!
You are so sneaky!! Congratulations! That is so awesome!! Hope you have been feeling good!
So crafty you put Martha Stewart to shame!
Congrats, my friend! I'm really happy for you and Rob!
Congrats! So much fun :D
Congratulations!! I think there is something about serving in the primary presidency that requires at least one presidency member to be pregnant.
Yay!!! Congratulations! :)
Yeah!!!!! on my birthday!!!!! Let me know as soon as you guys decide on a name so I can make you oodles of baby stuff!!!!! Congrats!!!
Very exciting, Heidi (and Robert)!! Congratulations!! And congrats to Adam for being accepted into the gift program TWO YEARS EARLY!! Smart boy!! I hope you are feeling well.
Um...did you craft this new person by yourself?
we are so happy for another little boy. The three musketeers. At least you know how to deal with boys! We are keeping with the blog. Que les parece? Grandma & Grandpa CHichi
We are so happy for you both! We hope you are feeling well, Heidi.
Post a Comment