Friday, February 26, 2010
Weekly Happenings
Things have been a bit busy here this week. Robert has been to Liberal and Dodge City twice in the past three days. Earlier in the week Adam finished his soccer clinic. He'd been attending all month, a few nights a week. His last practice was scheduled for Monday, however it got moved to Tuesday. Which happened to be when the missionaries were coming for dinner. Adam and Matt always have fun when they're here. I had planned a great dinner--chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, salad, veggies, and rolls. I had been craving chicken fried steak all month and decided to make it for the elders. So,since Adam's practice was moved to Tuesday, we ordered pizza for the elders and had the chicken fried steak another day. Matthew has strep throat. He started feeling sick yesterday around lunchtime. The sore throat, fever and headache came on really quickly. I kept him home from school this morning and had him tested for strep. I wasn't too surprised the test came back positive. I'm glad we caught it quickly so he won't be sick or contagious too long. As for me, my pelvic bones are killing me. Since I always carry each pregnancy so low, the babies just settle into my hips and reek havoc. My pelvis always feels arthritic, like the bones are rubbing against each other. I'm looking forward to Monday--the first day of March. Hopefully that will mean the end of winter and the start of spring and warmer temperatures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your aches and pains, Heidi. I, too, am so ready for spring. Take it easy -- it's OK to let a few things go for now (I know, that's easy for ME to say)
Hope Matt is feeling better :)
Post a Comment