Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Before & After

Before: Here's a photo of our family on Mother's Day.
After: Here's a photo of our family the next day. Gavin Michael was born early Monday morning at 7:15. He weighed 6 lb. 10 oz and was 19 inches long.

Mom and Gavin together. So far, he's been a great sleeper, a lazy eater, and quite mellow.




10 comments:

Kenningtons said...

oh Heidi he's beautiful!!!! I've been checking your blog 100 times a day for the past two days for this very update. Congratulations you guys!!

Bit of Honey Training LLC said...

Congrats!!

Hardy Party said...

Congrats he is sooo cute!! How are the boys handling him so far?

Owen said...

Congrats! I like the name Gavin.

Andrea said...

Gasp! Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable! I love, love, love all that hair!! So cute! And the day after mother's day?! Wow!!

Kaysi said...

Great picture! I love the one of just you two, he is so stinkin' cute!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Chanda Starr said...

Congratulations! Gavin is so cute and I love the name! Enjoy every moment!!

Susan said...

Congratulations, Heidi and Robert. What a beautiful family!

Unknown said...

YEAH! I'm excited - can you tell by the All Caps?

Congrats!

Sharee said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So very cute! We are so excited! Wish we could be there to help celebrate! Miss you guys!