It's been a week since Gavin was born. And we're still hanging in there. He really is an easy, sweet baby. He nurses great and sleeps well. The nights haven't been too bad. He generally falls asleep quickly after he nurses. And as long as I get a couple of naps in during the day, I feel pretty good. We've had lots of help with Adam and Matt and meals and cleaning and everything. Which definitely makes things much easier. Today was Gavin's due date. It also happens to be our 13th wedding anniversary. Rob and I are going out to eat tonight while Grandma takes care of all three boys.
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Gavin is so cute, he really looks like Matt to me.
Wow, I can't believe how different he looks. I got June 18 off from work so I can come witht the parents. I can't wait to see Gavin again.
Hope you had a great anniversary. Gavin sure is cute.
Yeah for naps and boys that help!!!! Happy Anniversary!
Now I need to make a super hero cape with a G on it!!!
He is so cute! And I love his hair! Happy Anniversary!
He is cute! And look at all that hair! He looks like Robert! Glad you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment