Length: 22 inches (25th percentile)
(We caught the start of a smile)
We made it through another month. Probably because he is sleeping longer at nights. He typically sleeps from 10:30pm-5am, nurses, and then sleeps another 2-3 hours. He nurses 7 times a day and takes 4-5 naps a day. I've had to cut out all dairy products because he was getting bad stomachaches. I'm a big milk-drinker and yogurt-eater so this has been really tough. Yesterday the boys and I made homemade ice cream so I cheated and ate some (it had been a month since I'd had any) and I paid for it last night with a couple of blowouts and crying (Gavin's....not mine). Gavin has started smiling, cooing, and has discovered his hands. He enjoys lying on his playmat and sitting in the bouncy chair. The adjustment to three children has started to get easier. Preparing meals is the biggest challenge right now. I just don't have as much time to cook as I did before. It's hard to juggle everything. Typically Gavin is quite content and doesn't make much of a fuss.
5 comments:
Heidi, you have got to be part super hero with everything you do for those lucky kids. Kudos to you.
Heidi,
He is so cute! And I can't believe how big Matt looks! He's grown overnight! Gavin is almost as big as Chelsea is and she's 5 months! Ha ha! So cute though!
You are a super-hero, Heidi! Glad the juggling is getting a bit easier. Gavin sure is a handsome boy.
I could not imagine successfully cutting out dairy. I LOVE cheese, and milk with cookies, and ice cream when Derek has it (every night almost). That is will-power! Good for you! And what a blessing that it made a difference for Gavin.
I wish I could be closer to bring you dinner every once in a while!!! He is getting sooo big! Get some rest and have the boys help you with your chores!!! I hope Gaving out grows this diary issue. We should have a big party when he weans and have everything made of dairy!!!
Post a Comment