Sunday, September 19, 2010
Weekend News
I title this 'weekend news' although I can't really say there's much news to it. We've had a nice weekend. Yesterday Adam and Matt seemed to get along better than most days and played well together. Basically just goofing off and having fits of the giggles. It's great fun for Rob and I to see them laughing and having fun with each other. Two weeks ago Robert repainted the basement. Yesterday we finished painting the trim. Only the doors are left now. We fed Gavin his first baby cereal today. He did better than expected--no crying, not even a 'what-the-heck-is-this' face. I'll post pictures later. He has dropped his evening nap. Now we're down to three a day. Last Sunday after church we were informed that the spanish branch we attend would be dissolved into the english ward. That officially happened today. I'm excited for the spanish members to be in a fully functioning ward and be able to enjoy all the blessings that come from that. I hope the language and culture differences won't be a barrier to anyone feeling welcome and/or accepted. So, that's my short post. Just wanted to record what's going on around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is very good news!
Post a Comment