Sunday, October 10, 2010

Robert's Birthday

Robert's birthday was this past Thursday. I think he had a nice day. He took the afternoon off----and took a nap. He didn't want anything too crazy, so we kept it low-key. We did the traditional things--dinner, cake and presents. The boys and I gave him a new bag for work and chocolates. Gavin gave him a nap on his shoulder.




Adam and Matt are thinking, "who's this crazy guy?"

3 comments:

Susan said...

Looks like fun! What's with the bare chests? It must still be warm there!

Holly said...

There is nothing tougher than a man with his tongue hanging out signing "I love you".

Anonymous said...

That face looks familiar,Bobico always did that face when I took pictures of him. It looks like he is having a great time, he loves to open his presents one by one, takes his time and enjoys it. That is my Bobico. We love you big 40!!!!Moker and Papi