Thursday, May 10, 2012

Oh Matt--what's next?

Our Matthew is full of personality.  He's always doing something silly.  In public, though, he tends to act a bit timid.  But, this just means, at home he's 100% himself.  The other day he found a bag of googly-eyes and put them all over his face.  He walked into the bathroom while I was giving Gavin a bath.  We couldn't stop laughing when we saw him.  When I took this photo I asked him to smile but he mumbled through his lips that if he smiled the eyes on his mouth would fall off.  What a character!




His craziness gets him into trouble sometimes.  Like Sunday evening.  Again while  I bathing Gavin, Matt was riding his skateboard in the hall.  He slipped off and gashed his head on our built-in cabinets.  So, off he and I went to the ER.  The gash was an inch long and quite deep.  The doctor decided to staple it shut.  When Matt heard the word 'staple', he was concerned that they were paper staples. 

5 comments:

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

Wow, that's quite the gash. Poor guy!

Susan said...

Those googly eyes are beautifully arranged, Matt! Sorry about your hurt head.

Kenningtons said...

Me oh my that head injury looks awful! But the googly eyes is hilarious!!!

Alexis said...

Evan would love to see that picture of Matt with Googly eyes all over. Evan loves googly eyes!

Sorry to hear you had a trip to the ER recently, too. No fun.

Angela said...

So been there done that, twice :0)
Wish I could have been there to take them out for you.
The googley eyes are awesome!!!!!