Friday, December 6, 2013

Thoughts of a Three-Year Old

Here are a couple of things Gavin has said in the past few days.  I never know what's going to come out of his mouth.

On Tuesday we were decorating the christmas tree.  He wanted to help, so I explained how to use the hook on the ornaments.  He quickly learned and started putting lots of ornaments on the tree.  He then exclaimed with a lot of enthusiasm (side note:  he's very enthusiastic), "I am a GOOD hooker!  See, Mom, I am really good at hooking".  Then Adam and Matt chimed in, "Yeah, you are a good hooker".  Robert and I were cracking up because none of them know anything about hookers or hooking.  Too funny!


This morning, Gavin said to me as he crawled onto my lap, "Mom, I need a hug.  I need you to take care of mine self".  So cute!