Gavin is at the age that he says the funniest things. His verbal and cognitive skills are developed enough to remember and repeat what he hears--he just doesn't always understand what he's hearing. So, he ends up saying things that are quite hilarious. Here's a few that he's said recently.
One night at dinner Gavin stood up in his chair and announced, "Trust me, trust me--I'm not getting any younger."
Last month Gavin started wearing underwear. On the first day, he told his brothers in the morning he was wearing underwear. They excitedly said, "you are?" Gavin stuck out his bum and replied, "yeah--feel it!:
If I'm telling him something he doesn't want to hear or do, he has told me, "I have no idea what you're talking about."
If someone is in a room alone, Gavin will walk in and quietly say, "smile--you're being watched!"
1 comment:
What a character!!
Post a Comment