Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring Break

Our Spring Break this year was low-key.  We stayed here in Garden.  Robert had plenty of work, and I had church commitments on both weekends.  We tried to do something fun each day.  Matt went to a birthday party for his friend, Jace Korf.  I took Matt and Gavin to the mini-golf course.  That was a first for us.  I didn't even know there was one here in town.  I took Adam and Gavin to see the movie, "Mr. Peabody and Sherman".  That was quite fun.  It was cuter than I was expecting.  Going to the movies is an activity our family likes to do.  We went to dinner one night and rented videos another night.  Adam and Matt had friends over and went to friends' houses.  And then the NCAA basketball tournament began so lots of basketball was watched.  We each did a bracket and posted them on a wall.  Even though it was a quiet spring break, it was nice to have some time just to relax and not have to worry about traveling. 

No comments: