Here is some random stuff from this week. Adam had an appt. with his OCD doctor. It went really well. He talked a lot. He still washes his hands a lot, but he says he wants to start working on that. So, we're going to see how he does this month before we go for another appt.
The boys have said some silly things. Adam and I were talking about the lyrics of a song. I said one thing; he said another. He said, "Mom, that is TOTALLY not it." Later on, he then said, "Relax!, Mom". He's definitely learning stuff in school. Then I told Matthew that he was cute. He gave me a look and said, "Don't say that. Say cool or awesome."
Did anyone else watch the new TV show, 'Fringe'? It's done by the same people as 'Lost'. That's why I checked it out. It was pretty intense--lots of twists and turns and, of course, questions to be answered later. Seems like it will be a good show.
I've been teaching Matt's Joy School this week. I'm used to having little kids at our house, but usually they just play with toys. Now, I'm having to keep them occupied with structured activities. It can be a bit hard keeping their attention on something. Oh, well--we'll get used to it. The kids really enjoy 'their school'.
We had playgroup yesterday. When we're all there, there are 10 moms and 15 kids. The children play really well together, and us moms have lots of fun laughing. It's a great bunch!
2 comments:
I am glad you have that social group. It makes me happy to hear about your happiness. Only 2.5 months till Turkey Time! Yippee
Right on, Matthew! "Cute" is for little girls and little boys. Us big boys don't like to be called "cute".
Post a Comment