Saturday, January 24, 2009

Going, Going, . . . .

GONE!!! Adam lost his first tooth yesterday. He had been wiggling it for a couple of weeks. He pulled it out during class. He didn't tell anybody. He simply put it into his pocket and showed me when I picked him up after school.


The tooth fairy was very good to him--two dollars! Both boys were very excited about our first visit from the tooth fairy.


3 comments:

Holly said...

Boy, $2, the tooth fairy really ripped me off when I was a kid. Or maybe, I did get a $1 a tooth and one of my siblings stole $.75 of it. Let's see who did I share a room with....Heidi. Just kidding. Congratulations Adam.

Kim said...

The tooth fairy always brought me a quarter. By the time my younger sister was losing teeth the tooth fairy seemed to not have any change on her, and instead of the intended $1 bill Gwen woke up to a $20. I guess it's a very valuable tooth or a very dark bedroom.

Alexis said...

I think there is some serious tooth inflation going on here- I hear the tooth fairy in WA only leaves 50 cents. Don't tell your cousins how much you got, Adam!