I finally figured out how to download our photos onto the boys' computer (our laptop is still busted). Since we were down in Miami for two weeks, or as Matt likes to say, "16 days", we have a lot of pictures. The day we took our camera to the beach, there was a ton of seaweed. There must have been a storm during the night out at sea and the tide brought it in. The boys loved it! They had a lot of fun with it. With the seaweed comes lots of little fish. Adam and I caught one in his bucket. It was fun. He and Matt played and stared at that fish all morning. 

Litter bugs! Adam found some trash in the seaweed.
This is Matt's handiwork. Robert and I at the beach.
Robert and Adam playing in the water. It looks like Adam is squinting because salt water got in his eyes.


Litter bugs! Adam found some trash in the seaweed.
This is Matt's handiwork. Robert and I at the beach.
Robert and Adam playing in the water. It looks like Adam is squinting because salt water got in his eyes. 



2 comments:
What a fun vacation! Loved all the pics! Matt did a good job taking that picture of you! You hot mama you! :)
Looks like you all had a great trip!
Post a Comment