Sunday, January 31, 2010
As The World Turns.....
This morning I realized I hadn't updated our blog in awhile. Part of me then thought, "what am I going to update it with? We lead boring lives--no perfect parents or children here, no fabulous vacations, no super accomplishments--just boring old us. One bit of good news is that my rash has pretty much cleared up. Yeah, it only took six weeks (note the sarcasm). The boys are back into the swing of things at school. Adam has enjoyed doing some things on his own (without Mom & Dad). He went to a friend's birthday party at Pizza Hut and attended the recent "After-school Movie". Matt is excited about preschool. Each week his teacher focuses on a letter. This week it is "P" week. One day they get to wear their pajamas and eat pancakes for snack. Another day they get to bring in their pets. When Adam was in preschool, they got to go to Pizza Hut and make their own pizzas. So, we'll see if Matt gets to do that, too. So far, so good with the pregnancy. I'm 25 weeks along. Most days I feel tired and totally ineffective as a parent. I'm ready to have some energy back. Not likely, though, is it? We've got to get a stroller, carseat, and bunkbeds before May. And paint the room. And find some type of storage for all the baby clothes, stuff, etc. And so, our little world keeps turning....over and over and over.....repeating the same stuff each week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The ordinary days are the best days, the ones that really count.
But yet 25 weeks and no pics of the belly for those of us who live far, far, away!!! Good luck with all the painting projects. I am mid project in redoing Masens room now. I'm not pregnant and wishing I had more energy to just get it done!
Post a Comment