COOL VADAR:
BORED VADAR:
This is Matthew. He recently saved his allowance, with a little help from us, to buy this Darth Vadar helmet. It is pretty neat. It can alter his voice to sound like Darth Vadar and it also speaks 'Vadar phrases'. It's been a lot of fun. Matt is a bit small for his age, and with this helmet on, he reminds me of the little boy who did the Darth Vadar commercial during the Super Bowl. In fact, he and Adam act out the commercial a lot.
3 comments:
That's hilarious!! I loved that commercial! I'm glad that Matt is enjoying that costume! :)
I was going to ask if Matt was the kid in the commercial!
You can send his picture to a TV company, and maybe they need another Darth Vadar, this one is even cuter than the one in the comercial!
Love Grandpa and Grandma Chichi
Post a Comment