Weight: 24 lbs.
Height: 31 in.
He is 1/2 inch and 1/2 lb. bigger than Matt was at this age. Adam, however, was two inches taller and a pound heavier. So I'm thinking Gavin may be more of Matt's size---which is little. He is our social butterfly-talking to everyone, either saying "hi" or "bye-bye". He has started putting together 2 and 3 word sentences. He is obsessed with the vacuum. He wonders where it's at, if I've used it, etc. He has literally talked about the vacuum all day. Which basically is him saying, "vacuum away?", or "vacuum mama?". It's cute, but after answering those two questions for the 1000th time in a day, it gets a tad old. He's in a clingy stage right now. This isn't characteristic of him, so I'm figuring it's simply a phase. He enjoys playing with trains, saying thank you, sitting at the piano, and getting his own snacks. He knows where to get a small tupperware bowl and how to get a box of cereal out of the cupboard. He attemps to pour the cereal himself. Sometimes it works and other times it's a big mess. He loves his little, blue bear. He calls it "bear bear". It has a pull string on the back that sings a lullaby when pulled. He is definitely becoming more of a toddler and less of a baby.
2 comments:
Gavin is soooooooo cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this age.
Keep up the piano practicing, Gavin!
Post a Comment