I'm finally getting around to posting Halloween photos. I know I'm a week late but at least I'm doing it. We were behind on all Halloween festivities this year. The day before, on Sunday, I had gotten back in town around 3pm. That afternoon and evening we quickly decorated sugar cookies and carved our pumpkins. We attempted to carve Star Wars pictures. Way too complicated for us! We eventually gave up as the entire face/picture caved in. We resorted to the standard triangles. As for costumes, Adam was Ash from Pokemon; Matthew was the Green Lantern, and Gavin was a Jayhawk. I went and helped at the school for the class parties. It was fun for me and a bit embarassing for the boys. We enjoyed trick-or-treating. Gavin quickly picked up on what to do. Each door he said, "treat" and then an emphatic "bye-bye". Too cute!
1 comment:
Great costumes, boys. Looks like you had fun trick or treating.
Post a Comment