Sunday, February 5, 2012

Christmas Pics

So, I'm waaaaaaayyyyy behind.  I feel like I rarely have enough time to spend on the computer in one sitting to update our blog.  That's why I'm nearly two months behind.  My brother and sister, Owen and Holly, spent the holiday with us.  That was lots of fun.  Here are five pictures that sum up our Christmas.  Except I don't have a photo of Holly.  Well, I have one but she's just sitting on the couch, reading something.  That doesn't truly depict Holly.  I need a photo of her doing something active--like playing 'monkey in the middle' on her knees.
       
 Here's Matt.  He and I made a gingerbread village.  He really enjoys doing creative projects.  He likes to stay busy. 



 Here we are leaving on our annual Christmas Eve 'ring and run'.  This year Holly and Owen got to help us.  This brought back lots of childhood memories. 



 It takes two grown men to put together a little boy's train set. 




 Adam overjoyed when Santa brought him his coveted Nintendo 3DS.




 
Gavin was pretty thrilled with his train set.


2 comments:

Holly said...

You got one of me in the van. You are the one that is missing from the pictures :)

Susan said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I was happy to read that you are carrying on our tradition -- I think we called it a "surprise Christmas."