Trick or Treat! It's Halloween time!
The boys are still at the age that Halloween is exciting and lot of fun. One tradition we have is to stay out late trick-or-treating. We seem to always be one of the last families out. Sorry if we've knocked on your door after 9pm. I know they don't need that much candy but they're so excited so why not let them stay out for a long time.
During the weeks prior to Halloween, whenever we asked Gavin which costume he wanted to wear he would say "nothing. Halloween is weird." I really didn't think he would wear a costume. I barely got him in one last year. However, thank goodness for the school Halloween parade. We walked over to Matt's school to see all of the kids parade around outside in their costumes. This triggered the desire in Gavin to have one, too. We went home and looked through the box. He saw this one below and loved it. He says he's a 'fire-breathing dragon'. He loved the tail. I took 10 pictures of his backside so he could show off the tail.
Look at that happy face.
Matt went as LeBron James, Gavin a fire-breathing dragon, and Adam as Steve from Minecraft.
(Notice the train set in the background. Not a day goes by when there isn't a train set in our living room. Gavin is obsessed with trains.)
1 comment:
This brings back memories!
Post a Comment