Sunday, November 17, 2013
Playing Catch-Up
This entire year I have been playing catch-up. Including with this blog. The year began incredibly busy. We started with a new doctor for Adam. For the first seven months of this year we went to Wichita every other Monday. That's a four-hour drive each way. I also had all of my ward conferences. So every other Sunday I was attending those. Our stake covers such a large area, that I would typically leave before 7 am and get home around 5pm. However, what I would often do was take Adam to the ward conference with me, be it in Kansas, Colorado or Oklahoma, and then we would drive to Wichita, stay the night, have his appt. in the morning and then drive back to hopefully make it to school for a couple of hours. Also, Robert broke his ankle the first week of the year and was on crutches until April. So, every time I intended to update the blog I had something else to do--the laundry, stake business, traveling to Wichita, etc. My goal this week is to get completely caught up on my blog. It won't include everything that has happened this year, but at least a few highlights. This has been a long, tiring year. Hopefully next year won't be so hectic. But then I remember I am applying to a full-time Masters program that starts in August. I kind of think I'm a little crazy--jamming in one more thing to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What?!? A masters program? In what area? Good for you!
Post a Comment