Sunday, November 17, 2013

Other Summer Activities

While Oma and Opa visited in May we took them to the buffalo range.
Here you can see the wide-open prairie and buffalo.




We went to Wichita for the Riverfest. We rode the boat on the Arkansas river.  Aren't our sailors cute?


There were also carnival rides. Adam and Matt rode this one. It spun them every direction.  Gavin didn't want to go on any rides.  There was a model train set up and he and I sat there for three hours, watching it go round and round.  That's his kind of paradise.



This was Matt's doing.
I didn't even know he and Gavin had done this until I downloaded my pictures onto the computer.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

What are the chances that I would check your blog the very day you updated it? I haven't checked any blogs for a couple months. Love captain underpants, although I hope Evan doesn't see this!

Holly said...

Don't worry, the neighbor's probably didn't see anything.