Saturday, December 20, 2008
Christmas Came Early
Christmas came early in our house. Since we will be in Cheyenne on Christmas Day we decided to have our family Christmas this morning. We didn't tell the boys about it until last night and boy, did they get excited. Adam, our night owl, was up by 6:30am--way earlier than he gets up for school. We had a great time. Everyone loved their gifts. In fact, both Adam and Matthew kept saying thank you and telling us how much they like their gifts. We played with the toys and games and watched the new DVDs today. Now we're heading out to McDonalds for dinner. They earned their Happy Meals this week by eating the dinners every night. Here's a few photos from our day. You can see that both boys are excited. I love Matt's cute, little face; he's so expressive. Merry Christmas!!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Merry early Christmas. Have a great holiday.
Ok that is soon not fair. They get St. Nicholas Day and Christmas Early! I think I will decide to take a trip to cheyen so that I can get my Christmas early too!
I love the expressions on their faces!!! Soooo cute
Post a Comment