Later in the evening, I heard Adam and Matt playing around in their rooms. I went to investigate and they were pretending to have big muscles. They had put on lots of shirts and sweaters; Adam had on nine and Matt had on six. It made me think of what they might look like as teenagers after going through puberty, and perhaps after a few steroids. Here they are showing off and flexing their "muscles". Matt calls this his "tough guy" look.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Toddlers or Teenagers--which is better?
Yesterday afternoon I spent three hours at Adam's school helping the teachers with 45 kindergarteners. Normally I help for an hour and a half with about 22 students. So, I was a bit surprised when I was there double the time with double the students. Holy Hannah Montana!! I was so tired when I got home. I could never be a kindergarten teacher. They have the patience of saints and the stamina of the Energizer bunny.
Later in the evening, I heard Adam and Matt playing around in their rooms. I went to investigate and they were pretending to have big muscles. They had put on lots of shirts and sweaters; Adam had on nine and Matt had on six. It made me think of what they might look like as teenagers after going through puberty, and perhaps after a few steroids. Here they are showing off and flexing their "muscles". Matt calls this his "tough guy" look.
Later in the evening, I heard Adam and Matt playing around in their rooms. I went to investigate and they were pretending to have big muscles. They had put on lots of shirts and sweaters; Adam had on nine and Matt had on six. It made me think of what they might look like as teenagers after going through puberty, and perhaps after a few steroids. Here they are showing off and flexing their "muscles". Matt calls this his "tough guy" look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Matt's expressions are priceless!
Boys are so much fun. I found Bryant (my 7 year old) flexing his muscles and then kissing his biceps (where they will be someday anyway) and I thought I guess boys will be boys and then someday and boys are still boys we just call them men.
That is hilarious! Too funny.
You want a piece of me?
I LOVE Matt's face! That is hilarious. THanks for the laugh!
Your boys are becoming my daily laugh! Too funny!
OMW! That is so cute I laughed out loud!!! What creative boys you have! So good to talk to you!
angelina
Don't mess with Kansas!
Post a Comment