Thursday, December 4, 2008
Macho, Macho Man
Is it possible for a 3 year old to be macho? Matt has completely fallen into a macho phase. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. He does have latin blood coursing through his veins, thanks to his dad, however, I just didn't think it would start this early. He refuses to use or eat anything pink or purple--no pink plates, no purple vitamins, no purple jelly beans, etc--you get the idea. He wouldn't even touch some pink and purples beads he was using for a craft project the other day. And the words 'pretty' and 'cute' are off-limits now. Today he was showing me something he made and I said, "that's pretty cool." He said, "Don't say pretty. It's cool." Sometimes we like to tease him by telling him we're going to give him Bratz and Barbies for Christmas. He quickly reminds us that those aren't 'boy toys'. It will be interesting to see how long this phase lasts. Perhaps, only 70 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL! Wow, that is starting young!
What a cute story. Wait, I mean what a cool story. LOL!
Way to go Matt! Stay strong!
Mike
Post a Comment