Monday, March 9, 2009
I'm Going Broke
I looked at my fridge door this morning and realized there are four sticker charts on it. You know the ones that kids put a sticker on each time they do or don't do something--ex: potty chart. One is for Matt not wetting the bed at night. Another is for Adam reading books. The third is for Adam for NOT washing his hands and the fourth is for Matt FOR washing his hands. I bet you don't know any other family that has both a child that's rewarded for washing his hands and another child that is rewarded for not washing his hands. Those charts are both blessed and blasted in our house. They are great motivators but I'm going broke buying all these rewards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ah! The woes of a mom with obedient kids! Will it ever end?
Let's hope you stay broke!
I'll give them an award...an atomic wedgie
All I can say is Dollar Store!!!
Post a Comment