Robert *** Heidi *** Adam *** Matthew *** Gavin
Congratulations. I am so happy for you guys. Thanks Bob for being a great husband to my sister.
Congratulations! You have made a wonderful home and family together. Thank you for two great grandsons, too!
Congrats! You guys look so young in those pictures!! Beautiful!
I totally forgot you guys got married on my bday!!! Congrats!!! Can you believe it! You are old and married now!! Ha Ha ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations. I am so happy for you guys. Thanks Bob for being a great husband to my sister.
Congratulations! You have made a wonderful home and family together. Thank you for two great grandsons, too!
Congrats! You guys look so young in those pictures!! Beautiful!
I totally forgot you guys got married on my bday!!! Congrats!!! Can you believe it! You are old and married now!! Ha Ha ;)
Post a Comment