Monday, October 5, 2009
A Bit of a Blur
The past couple of weeks have been a bit of a blur--the feeling of "where has the time gone?". These are the random things I remember from the past 14 days. Grandma & Grandpa Leonard came down from Cheyenne the last weekend in September. The boys were excited to show them our 'new' (almost a year old) McDonalds. We also went to a craft show in the area and had a picnic afterwards. The previous post told about all the stinkin' repairs we've had lately. The van is back in the shop today, getting the final repair. Rob and I took the vacuum apart, but alas, it is still not working properly. It sucks up the dirt; it just doesn't go in the canister. So where is it going? Hmmm, the mystery of the day. Adam came home early Friday afternoon with a fever. He still has a fever, a bit of a cough and sore throat, and he threw up this morning. So, is it swine flu? I don't know. I know he has the symptoms of swine flu except for the high fever. His has been between 100-101, and it tends to come and go. Is it the regular flu? I don't know. I took him in 10 days ago and he got the FluMist nasal spray. We figure we'll just let it run it's course and pray the rest of us don't get it. I cut my hair a couple of weeks ago--cut 5 inches off. Now it's a bob. I was just tired of the length and it was so fried from the summer heat and swimming, so it was time to chop it. My watch has a pedometer on it, so I'm anal about counting my steps everyday. Last Tuesday I had 45,000 steps. That's my record so far. My watch also tells me my average mph for the day, how many calories I burned and how many miles the steps total up to be. Last Tuesday I walked over 25 miles. It was just one of the days, when I never sat down. I went with Matt's preschool class on their first fieldtrip. It was a "B" fieldtrip. We went to the Beauty salon, the Barbershop, the Bank, the store full of Balls, and the zoo to see the Baby animals. It was fun but definitely tiring. So, how's that for a random post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your legs must really ACHE by the end of the day. Your haircut sounds cute! Hope Adam feels well soon.
WHAT!!! No pics of the hair cut??!! Really you are killing me here. Although I'm sure I have a pic I could post for you of a bob hair cut in college!!! Tell Adam that super heros get well fast so I hope he has his super hero cape on so he can get better soon!!!
love ya girl --Angelina
Post a Comment