Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Broken, the More Broken, and the Most Broken

So, we're finally back on-line. Last Friday was a bit of a doosey. It was a cold morning so I drove Adam to school. As he's hopping out, the 'check engine' light came on. When I got back home, I went to check my email but I couldn't get the internet to open up. After a few frustrating minutes I figured out the wireless router was blown and no longer working. I moved on to vacuuming. And, you guessed it! That wasn't working either. So, the vacuum is still not working. We bought a new router and have the internet again. And, the van is going into the shop tomorrow to figure out what's wrong. Serenity now!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Some days are like that, aren't they -- just when you think life is going smoothly!

Angela said...

Everything bad comes in 3's you just got yours all at once!!! Good luck, go take a Calgon bath!! Love ya!! Angelina