Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dr. Appt.

I took Adam to the doctor today. My baby needs glasses. He seems so young to get glasses. He's very excited, though. I remember when I was 8 years old, we were visiting my grandparents and cousins during the summer. My 12 year old cousin, who I thought was super cool, had both braces and glasses. In retrospect, she probably looked a bit dorky, but to me, she looked awesome. I told my mom a number of times that summer that I needed both braces and glasses. Go figure--it must be an age thing to want to wear glasses.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Adam will look very handsome and intelligent in his new glasses, I'm sure.

Heather Montgomery said...

I wanted glasses SO bad as a kid, I thought I was super cool when I finally got them. Same with my braces!

The coolness quickly wore off and I begged for contacts until I turned 16!

Holly said...

Now he can join the "Good Lookin" club.