Robert *** Heidi *** Adam *** Matthew *** Gavin
That is hilarious! That is the LAST thing I would ever think Matt would do, being so macho and all. He's going to hate you for this someday :)
Kind of balances out the burping and potty talk, doesn't it?
Oh yeah. Can you say "blackmail" in a few years?
Looks like a kimono (sp?) He just needs a sword!
I guess now he is his wife.
k that is scary that the dress just fits him in the length. he might out grow you sooner than you think. this pic is top pick for his future wedding video.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is hilarious! That is the LAST thing I would ever think Matt would do, being so macho and all. He's going to hate you for this someday :)
Kind of balances out the burping and potty talk, doesn't it?
Oh yeah. Can you say "blackmail" in a few years?
Looks like a kimono (sp?)
He just needs a sword!
I guess now he is his wife.
k that is scary that the dress just fits him in the length. he might out grow you sooner than you think. this pic is top pick for his future wedding video.
Post a Comment