It was a sad day today. This morning I finally put away my summer clothes. I wish I could wear shorts year round. It's always hard for me to do this, simply because I don't want winter to arrive. I guess I can now officially start my countdown to spring when I can pull them back out again.
4 comments:
You don't have to shave your legs as often.
LOL! Amen to not having to shave that often!! And wear black tights with your dress on Sunday, you'd be set! It COULD be the count down to shaving your legs again! ;)
Well if it makes you feel any better the weather here has been more Kansas like than AZ like. I actually added an extra blanket to the bed!! ;)
Just two things to say --
1. Be glad you look good in shorts
2. Winter clothes are my favorites -- more coverage :)
Post a Comment