Thursday, June 24, 2010
Extremes
Last weekend we had 10 people at our house. This weekend we have two--me and Gavin. Talk about a change. Adam and Matt went home with G&G Kennington to Leavenworth on Tuesday. Robert is in Wichita for work. Tomorrow afternoon he'll drive up to Leavenworth for the weekend and then bring the boys home on Sunday. I'm going a little stir-crazy. It's so quiet. And there's no one to talk to. I'm trying to keep myself busy. I've made a couple of batches of jam. And will clean the house tomorrow. I find myself turning on the TV more than normal, just to have some noise in the house. Or to feel like someone is talking to me. I keep telling myself to enjoy this time because come Monday, life will be crazy and noisy again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Adam, Matt and Grandma Chichi enjoyed reading your blog. We love the pictures of the B-Day and the boys wanted me to read it over and over again. We are having fun going every where. It was nice to be there for all the celebrations.
Isn't it funny how there are days we would sell our soul to get some peace and quiet and have time to do something for ourselves, but when we get it we realize that we miss all the crazyness!!!
Enjoy your last day of quiet!!!
Angelina
Thanks for your phone call on my birthday, Heidi. I know what you mean by feeling a little lonely in an empty house. The TV can be good company. Hope you feel rested when the "boys" come home.
I love the new picture of the boys. Seeing all three of them together makes Gavin look more Hispanic for some reason.
Post a Comment