Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Swim

Adam and Matt started swim lessons this past week. They're both enjoying it a lot. They're taking them through the YMCA. We got a great deal on a membership. It's been great because the Y is literally down our street (.2 miles). We've also been going down there just for open swim a couple of times a week. Adam starts up his playground program tomorrow and will have it for the next seven weeks, in the mornings. They've been having a good time since school got out a couple of weeks ago but they're also ready for some structured time and activity. Otherwise, I'll soon be hearing, "I'm bored. What can I do?". I'm thinking of doing "Fieldtrip Fridays"--doing an extra activity or short daytrip on Fridays. Robert is going back to work tomorrow and I start teaching piano again this week. So, reality with a new baby sets in tomorrow.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Sounds like fun!