Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Spring Break Week
The boys have Spring Break this week. Over the weekend, we moved Adam into Matt's room. Adam's old room will become the nursery. We have six bedrooms in our house-three up and three down, but neither of them wanted to have a room downstairs. We had planned on buying bunkbeds by now but haven't yet found a great deal. So, we were pleasantly surprised that everything fit into the bedroom. We did weed out two small desks and a bookshelf but added a dresser. As long as they keep it tidy, it should work out. We still plan on buying bunkbeds, but if we don't end up finding a good deal, we'll just stick with what we have, since now we know it works. 

Here is another one of Matt's masterpiece photos. He always seems to capture me without a head. I guess this is what he sees from his point of view. I am 31 weeks along. I've gained 25 lbs. I've started all three of my pregnancies at the exact same weight. I ended both Adam's and Matt's at the exact same weight. So, if I stick with that pattern, I've got 10 lbs. still to gain. I am hoping, though, to gain less than 10 lbs. I haven't had much swelling with this pregnancy. I'm still wearing my wedding ring. In the past, I've had a to wear a fake one by the sixth month. This past Sunday was the first time my fingers felt swollen. I think it was from sitting three hours during Stake Conf. I'm already having contractions. Most of them are the typical Braxton-Hicks ones. I've had a few, though, that I've felt all around and through my back. They've been bad enough to really remind me of the pain of previous deliveries and of the pain to come. I felt well enough today and the weather was nice that I did some yardwork. The boys helped me and then ran through the sprinklers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Adam and Matt are room mates at last! Their room looks great! Hang in there, Heidi.
You are tiny! I can't believe you only have + or - 9 weeks to go. Exciting times!!
Post a Comment