We had a very full Easter weekend. It started a bit early--Thursday evening--when we attended Adam's school music program. Then Robert left town in the wee hours of the morning on Friday to drive to Kansas City to look for a van. After lunch, we heard the doorbell ring.

And this is what we found--Holly!!! My sister surprised us--big time. All of us were stunned to see her. It was great, though. She played a ton with the boys, cleaned the house, and just kept us laughing.

We colored eggs.

We had an Easter egg hunt in the backyard.


Adam and Matt enjoyed their Easter baskets this morning. The toys and candy kept them pretty reverent during General Conference.

Robert arrived home from KC with our last Easter present----a new van! Yippee!!
4 comments:
Your new van looks like your old van! Sounds like you guys are having a good Easter!
Yeah for Holly!!!!! You go girl!!! I am so sorry that you are on bed rest. It is no fun. I wish I lived closer so I could take the boys for an afternoon, or come and visit for a while. If you are looking for a good book I can send you one that you and boys will really enjoy!!!
Yay!!! For Holly and your new van!! GREAT Easter!
Yay!!!!
Happy Easter....Happy Holly.....Happy New Van!
I'm cheering for you :D
Let me know if I can do anything to help - besides posting every day so that there is something new to read and praying.
Those are what I know to do right now.
Post a Comment