Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Search Continues....

Well, our old van was towed away on Tuesday. It was sad to see it go. Not so much that we were super attached to it, but simply it represented the stress of having to find another van (SOON) and knowing if we don't, that three carseats will not fit in the backseat of our little Mazda. We ARE grateful that our van was valued much higher than we expected. We got $2700 more than we thought we would. We've looked around town at the miniscule supply of used minivans. As expected, there isn't much. We were trying to negotiate for one, but the dealer wouldn't budge much. That's a big no-no with Robert. He's not giving any of his hard-earned money to someone that won't negotiate. So, Robert's going up to Kansas City this weekend to try to find a van. The boys and I will be staying here. My dr. said no way could I go. And to be honest, sitting in a car for six hours sounds tortuous.

As for me, this bedrest is driving me crazy. And Matt, too. We're both tired of doing nothing.

1 comment:

Kenningtons said...

Bed rest does sound painful!! Good luck to Rob in finding a car this upcoming weekend. Mike and I were just wondering about that situation today. I was trying to decide if Adam was big enough to be able to ride without a booster seat or if you did in fact need room for three car/booster seats. I hope you guys are able to find a ride before the baby comes....it sounds like you don't have much longer!