Here's an updated belly shot--36 weeks. Again, from Matt's perspective. Yesterday morning, like the past five Wednesday mornings, I was at the doctor's office. I had reached my limit--I was so sick and tired of spending my morning, sitting and waiting in the exam room.....again. I kept thinking--"I have to do this how many more times?" Mentally, I'm feeling better this morning. A good night's sleep helps a lot. The Relief Society sisters have started bringing in a couple of meals a week. It is such a kind gesture. It's been really helpful and we're very thankful. So, that's our life right now.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Weekly Update
So, life continues to be busy. Well, not so much for me. I just lie around. But for Robert--he is going non-stop. He has been the best husband ever. He rarely has any time to himself these days. During his lunch break and after work, he's normally running errands, shopping, doing yardwork, or cleaning. Not to mention, taking the boys to the library, park, or just playing with them. The other day he said he needed a vacation. We then looked at each other and started laughing, because we know there will be no "time off" probably for the next year. Oh, well, we can dream. Last Saturday he not only put the crib together, he removed an old ceiling fan and installed a new light fixture and rescreened our screen door. Then played tennis with Adam and Matt, prepared dinner and cleaned the house.
Here's Robert and Matt repainting the baby's room. Matt helped paint the color swatches on the wall to help us decide which color to use. He was quite proud of himself. Adam was a bit bummed to see his old "Ben 10" room get painted over.
Here's the finished product. A train theme again. I've used the same one for all of our boys. Those curtains, quilts, and wall hangings (especially) were a lot of work and they still look nice, so of course, I'm using them again.

Here's an updated belly shot--36 weeks. Again, from Matt's perspective. Yesterday morning, like the past five Wednesday mornings, I was at the doctor's office. I had reached my limit--I was so sick and tired of spending my morning, sitting and waiting in the exam room.....again. I kept thinking--"I have to do this how many more times?" Mentally, I'm feeling better this morning. A good night's sleep helps a lot. The Relief Society sisters have started bringing in a couple of meals a week. It is such a kind gesture. It's been really helpful and we're very thankful. So, that's our life right now.
Here's an updated belly shot--36 weeks. Again, from Matt's perspective. Yesterday morning, like the past five Wednesday mornings, I was at the doctor's office. I had reached my limit--I was so sick and tired of spending my morning, sitting and waiting in the exam room.....again. I kept thinking--"I have to do this how many more times?" Mentally, I'm feeling better this morning. A good night's sleep helps a lot. The Relief Society sisters have started bringing in a couple of meals a week. It is such a kind gesture. It's been really helpful and we're very thankful. So, that's our life right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The room looks AMAZING!
The room looks great, I love the color and the train theme. So fun! That's nice that Robert has stepped up and really taking care of you!
Wow! The nursery looks wonderful. What a great guy Robert is. Adam is a good guy, too, for giving up Ben 10 -- and Matt also, for helping with the painting. This is definitely a family affair.
The room looks amazing!
Yay for relief society!
Hope the time flys for you and Robert gets some rest!
Post a Comment