Monday, August 16, 2010

1st Day of School

We got back from our vacation from Utah last night. So, Adam and Matt had their first day of school today. Adam starts 2nd grade and Matt starts Kindergarten. They missed the first couple of days. Here they are dressed and ready to go. Both were a bit anxious and said they don't like school. However, secretly, I think Matt was pretty excited and Adam was happy to see his friends again. (Holly--notice their shirts?)

4 comments:

Angela said...

Oh sweet peace at last. Olivia starts preschool tomorrow and I will be an empty nester 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hours!!!! I already have plans!!!

Holly said...

Yes. I did notice and was going to make a comment about it but you beat me to the punch. I hope the boys had a good day. I am feeling lonely without them. Dad doesn't let me punch him for fun.

Susan said...

Have a good school year, Adam and Matt! It was great seeing you again.

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there for their first day of school! They look so cool and confident in the outside. Specially Matt looks so cool and collected, just like a big boy. I will have given them many kisses and hugs before they went to school. You know Grandma Chichi!!!
Grandpa and Grandma Chichi