Tuesday, August 17, 2010

3 Months

Gavin is 3 months and one week old. I would have posted this last week but we were on vacation. He weighs 13 lbs. 6 oz. and is 24 inches long. He has reached quite a few developmental stages this past month. He started sleeping through the night (yippee). He now sleeps from 9:30pm-7am. He started laughing. Adam and Matt are his favorite things to laugh at. And he has started to grasp/grab things. He nurses 6 times and naps 4 times each day. He went on his first roadtrip this month---all the way to Utah. He also got to meet all of his cousins. He loves to suck on his fingers, thumbs and any type of cloth, especially my shoulder when I'm carrying him.




2 comments:

Susan said...

What a precious little boy -- I see quite a personality emerging!

Anonymous said...

Que precioso esta GAVIN, he is so cute. We thing he looks like Matt and Adam. Wow! he is three months +. Please dont grow so fast, granda Chichi wants to hold you more as a baby!!!!
Grandpa and Grandma CHichi